Monday, October 15, 2018

Welcoming New Divemaster Interns


We are welcoming two new Divemaster Candidates into the ConnectOcean Family! They will be here to complete their PADI training and expand their Professional Development Toolbox.




Matthias

My name is Matthias Landis. I'm a swiss who was living in Zuerich. I'm 25 years old. I'm really excited to start my internship as a divemaster here in Costa Rica. ConnectOcean gave me the opportunity to start a life-changing adventure. For the past 10 years, I have been working as a chemist for the Food Control Authority of Zuerich and it has been very interesting. But i realized that I want to do something meaningful for our planet and something had to change in my life. Since I was a young boy, water has always been a point of interest. During my childhood, I spend the most of the time swimming in the lake near my house. I would like to learn mire about our nature and the aquatic life. And how I can protect them. 
I'm a active person, who likes to be on the move. I like hiking, ride bicycle and swimming. I like sport in general. After sport, I like to read a book or just relaxing and daydreaming. If I have time, I love to travel the world an discover new cutures, see wonderful landscapes and meet people from all over the world. I'm really happy to be part of the                                                                                                   ConnectOcean Family and very excited for the next six months.


                                                       
Anna
My name is Anna, I'm 19 years old and from Stockholm, Sweden. I just graduated from High School and was looking for an adventure to fill my gap year with bevor continuing studying. I wanted to become a divemaster and experience diving and nature, and ConnectOcean caught my attention because they could offer that while being responsible and actively working with social and environmental contribute to the society. 
I grew up in a active family with Icelandic horses and a dog, spending a lot of time in nature and participating in activities such as hiking, horseback riding sailing and skiing. I think that's how i grew into becoming an adventurous girl who likes challenges and value taking care of our planet. I'm si excited to start my internship at ConnectOcean and see not only what adventures it might bring to me, but also how I hopefully develop as a person and might be able to contribute to something meaningful myself. 







No comments:

Post a Comment